Taksim DMS®, is a specialized and robust Sales & Distribution Management System for the management of a company’s primary & secondary sales. It helps to streamline the full distribution chain from trading head office through distributors to retailers, to maximize control over operations and inventory for better services.
Taksim DMS® – Sales & Distribution Management System
- On-time sales & stock visibility across the distributors or outlets/franchises
- Easy to move stocks between distributors or outlets
- Order booking with the Android-based App
- Real time tracking of sale reps using maps
- Gauge productivity of order bookers by estimating the time spent in a particular route or outlet
- Collects real-time secondary sales data from the field
- Analytics with powerful BI & Dashboard reporting tool
- Distributor Hierarchies like Region, Zone, Territories and Distributor setups
- Product Classifications like Brand, Principal, Group, Category and Product setups
- Sales Staff Hierarchies Like Regional Sales Manager, Town Sales Manager etc.
- Stock In against primary sales
- Support monthly route planning and readjusting specific days to adapt daily sales tactics
- Manage inventory across multiple warehouses / stocks, distributors, retailers, and vans and track item history
- Handle multiple pricing and discount levels; manage promotion campaign budgets and gift options/rules.
- Invoice generation, Invoice Returns and Sales Returns
- Receipts (by Cash, Cheques, Credit etc.)
- Secondary Stock reports (Distributor wise/Product wise/Rate wise/SKU wise)
- Daily Secondary Sales & Sales Return Reports (Product/Brand/Principal wise)
- Territory Wise & Distributor wise Secondary Sales
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Secondary Sales Summary
- Product/Brand wise Yearly Comparisons
- Provide market intelligence and information about customer needs for better optimization of working capital.
- Enable quick visibility of trade marketing effectiveness.
- Shorten order to delivery lead-time, enabling better control of oversupply or out of stock inventory.
- Provide full visibility of market penetration and customer visiting of sales force from the field.
- Promote efficient management.
- Enable effective communication with distributors, retailers and the sales force.
- Better monitor and improve product, distributor, and sales force performances.
- Reduce paperwork, sales administration effort and data entry mistakes.
- Promotional schemes can be monitored efficiently
- Timely, automated & accurate secondary sales reporting which leads to precise planning and production
- Extensive use of the geo-tracking features. Customer locations, routes and agent journey plans can all be mapped and monitored.
© 2020 NKU Technologies (Pvt) Ltd