ORBIT® HRMS – Modules
HRMS is divided into the functional components listed below. The components are tightly integrated. Data entered into any component flows throughout the system to those processes that use the data.
- Organizational Management: “The Company, Departments and Branches.” Creates and maintains organizational structures and their departments, branches, positions, and jobs.
- Personnel Administration: “the people and their information.” Creates and maintains information about employees and their dependents. Also processes of employee approval to add in HRMS, changes, separations, and absences.
- Payroll Processing: “the pay and benefits.” Calculates earnings and payment-related items for employees. Processes benefit, which includes sending and receiving information to and from other group companies.
- Attendance Management with Facial recognition Machine Integration: The system provides a comprehensive attendance management system which comes integrated with facial recognition based attendance machine.
- Time Management: “the working times and activities.” Creates and maintains a work schedule to track employee hours (attendances and absences) used to pay employees.
- Advance/Loan/Penalties Management: Creates and maintains employee Advances and Penalties and link with Payroll.
- Holidays/Leave Management: “Leave activities.” Request and approval of leave and to track employee leaves (attendances and absences) used to pay employees and calculate year of services in company
- HRMS Reports: The system provides comprehensive reporting and further reports can be provided as per customer’s demand.